First night out since joining

d14

I don't really drink often only on special occasions but it's my birthday next month and I'm going to a concert. I'll probably eat a big lunch that day using as little syns as possible, and save my heBs to bring cereal bars to snack on (I'm travelling to another town and staying overnight) but I'm really worried about drinking :(

I usually drink double vodkas mixed with orange squash..would these be a lot of syns?

I'm mostly scared because my weigh in is the very next day!

Any advice is appreciated!

A single vodka is 2.5 syns so ifnyou had singles instead of doubles you can have quite a few drinks. If the squash is sugar free it will be free, but if not then its better to go for a diet coke if you like it, not sure on the syns otherwise

Sorry I should have mentioned I don't drink fizzy pop/soda/whatever you want to call it because they're unhealthy and full of sugar and other unhealthy things! Would rather stick with juice x

d14 said:
Sorry I should have mentioned I don't drink fizzy pop/soda/whatever you want to call it because they're unhealthy and full of sugar and other unhealthy things! Would rather stick with juice x

Soda water doesn't contain any sugar or unhealthy things!!! You could have a vodka and soda with a squeeze of lemon?

Back