• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First 'Official' Weigh In

Well I had to go to be weighed today as my CDC goes on holiday tomorrow so can't see me on Monday. According to her scales I have lost just under 6lb in 5 days! I'm pretty pleased with that-but will weigh myself on my own scales on Monday morning to see what I truly feel I have lost. I hate being weighed by my CDC at that time of day as you always weigh slightly more.

Food shopping tonight. Oh joy-being surrounded by lovely things I can't eat. Never mind-I've got a few different shakes this time round..and next week I can get some bars to chew on:D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thats brilliant well done you. We have roughly the same to lose hopefully we can keep each other going. Good luck with food shopping - I hate that most when on this diet and cooking for the family. but hey ho only another 10wks of SSing
Well food shopping wasn't too bad-didn't take half as long as it usually does! Had my shake-and now the rest of the family have finished eating it's better.
Brilliant loss in just 5 days and well done for getting through the shopping.

Well done you, that's a brilliant loss! :)