First sign of winter?

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I've just had a close encounter with the postman! Signing for a parcel on a gizmo, and he volunteered that it was his first day in long trousers after the summer! It IS a bit parky out there!

Oh bless him! My postie had his long trousers and his big coat on today. It is flipplin cold today and dark too, I don't like it when we don't get daylight. *sob*

I had to put my heating on for the 1st time on Tuesday.

It will not be long until the clocks go back:(

My heating has been on for ages!!! Lol.

Ive been feeling the cold for such a long time that Im not suffering!

My heating has been on for ages!!! Lol.
Ive been feeling the cold for such a long time that Im not suffering!

have you found that since losing weight, you feel the cold more.

I have been but, just been adding more layers instead of putting the heating on:rolleyes:

My boyfriend recently started wearing long trousers, but that wasn't weather related - he is just trying to look closer to my age.

It's a horrible cold and wet day here....brrrr!!!

Our postie has just started using a 'gizmo' and he is having all sorts of trouble with it - he doesn't like change I'm afraid, but then this is Norfolk, LOL....

If winter is upon us that means it is time for the winter wardrobe!!!!! I have already bought a new winter coat but i had a look through last years winter clothes and i dont think i will be able to wear much of it!! Shopping trip must be in order!

Some of the postman near here had a competition where the one who wore shorts the longest got a prize, so mid-winter one or two hardy souls were still wearing shorts!

Back