First Stone gone many more to go

aww thanks tessa my love oh yes its been a terrible year that is true

thankyou so much for being a friend and being there for me lovely x x x x

Hi Princess Sparkle & Chezz, I am a lot better. Hip only hurts when I lie on it. Got a week and a half off from Monday. Can't wait. I am really tired as I've done loads of overtime.
Going to the Christmas market in Manchester one day. Should be nice and Christmassy. Went to the one in Liverpool today which was nice :) xx

im going have to get myself in gear soon and get some shopping done lololol x x

Hope the xmas shopping goes well and enjoy your time off xxx

lol i keep saying this but never get it done lolol

Hi everyone, I've done most of my Christmas shopping now. :) Very organised this year. Went to Manchester Christmas market today. Was really nice. I am doing a lot of walking but not doing to great with my eating. Suppose that's what time off work does to you :)
Yesterday we went to see the coca cola truck in Liverpool. Its gone really cold now. All we need now is snow :)
How is everyone xx

hi love
sounds like you had a lovely day darling ohh the cola truck i love that advert x x x

merry christmas love hope you have had a good one x x x

Hope you had a good christmas hun xxx

Hi Everyone, Christmas was great :) Nice and relaxing. Not gone too mad with food or drink so only put on 3lbs. Very happy with that.
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas! Also wishing everyone a happy new year! xx

Happy New year hun...I find out how much I have put on on fri Eek! been back on plan 4 days now so hopefully not to much damage xxx

Back