first stop in

pticouk

And I lost 7lb started on Friday and had weigh in at 11 this morning so really after 2 full days I'm really pleased!! Although I know not to get too optomistic as the weight loss will slow but I'm hoping for a good loss when I go back on Thursday after a full week!

Didn't pee on a stick though, so don't know if I'm in ketosis yet.

Helen

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You wont have to loose your optimisium as the weight falls away so quickly, week by week you'll see yourself shrinking before your eyes!!! Keep going your new exciting future is just around the corner ;)

:clap: Well done Helen, you're doing great. My recommendation would be to stay optimistic - the weight will soon be falling off you and you'll be feeling much happier in yourself.

Cath

Thank you so much!! I will try to stay positive put I just don't want to expect to be losing 7lbs a week although I know the losses will be greater than if I was on WW or something.

Thanks again for your comments

Helen

Hi Helen,
WOW!! you have done so well in those first couple of days. congratulations you must be thrilled! I start on Thursday so I'm hopping i get off to as good a start as you..

Good luck with the rest of the week.
Caroline x

thank you so much for all the comments!! the best thing about this diet is with all the water my skin looks fantastic!! For some reason over the last couple of months I've started getting a few spots on my chin and it's really knocked my confidence even more than my weight!! I have dry skin on my legs and arms too and that's really improved, I know I should use moisturiser but it's getting into a habit althoguh if I can get into the habit of not eating for 100 days I'm sure I can get into the habit of anything!!

Helen

Back