First time in 24 weeks :(

kokokisses

FatGirlSlim
I'm gutted. I've cheated and cheated this last week. Never in the last 23 weeks did i cheat but then this week i've not been very well and the doctor told me i need to eat more. But instead of upping my intake by a small amount i decided i'd just have a small bite of my sons cheesy croissant...then the next day I had a bite of a doughnut that he decided he didn't like...then the next day a bit of his leftover pasta. I'm bloomin unstoppable. And i know it's because I'm happy with the weight i am and because the doctor in a way made me feel like i should be eating more. My husbands parents keep telling me i need to be eating now because I'm too thin! I think thats just because they were used to seeing me 7 stone heavier!

I'm just fed up, I'm starting properly again today...I've only got 13lb more to go....surely I can control myself until i reach that?!?!?!?!

13lbs is a tiny amount compared to how much you have lost ..you can do it, you are almost there. If you stop now it will be like stopping just shy of the finish line in a running race ... and that would not feel good.

You inlaws are not you, you dont live their lives and they dont live yours ... your Dr probably doesnt quite understand the journey you have been on nor the maintenance/step ups you need to do to complete this journey.

Yeah sure - you could stop now and yeah you look great ...but if you do it has to be because you want to and not becuase someone else thinks it.

Keep going chick, embrace the new you, be proud of yourself .... you are an inspiration to everyone here. HUGS

You hadn't cheated in nearly half a year! Well done! If I lasted that long with out cheating I'd be thrilled! Look at all your losses... Not one single gain or even a STS! If I were you I'd be patting myself on the back! Tomorrow is another day! Your almost at your goal, stick with it for the last stretch!

Good luck, your an inspiration!

Its completely normal to do what you are now. Dont beat yourself up over it, get back on the horse and keep riding. Give yourself a pat no the back for what you have accomplished, and remind yourself of your goal. You know you can do it. Hang in there the end is merely a few weeks away.
You have done amazing!

13lbs is a tiny amount compared to how much you have lost ..you can do it, you are almost there. If you stop now it will be like stopping just shy of the finish line in a running race ... and that would not feel good.

You inlaws are not you, you dont live their lives and they dont live yours ... your Dr probably doesnt quite understand the journey you have been on nor the maintenance/step ups you need to do to complete this journey.

Yeah sure - you could stop now and yeah you look great ...but if you do it has to be because you want to and not becuase someone else thinks it.

Keep going chick, embrace the new you, be proud of yourself .... you are an inspiration to everyone here. HUGS

You hadn't cheated in nearly half a year! Well done! If I lasted that long with out cheating I'd be thrilled! Look at all your losses... Not one single gain or even a STS! If I were you I'd be patting myself on the back! Tomorrow is another day! Your almost at your goal, stick with it for the last stretch!

Good luck, your an inspiration!

Exactly that ^^ You have done AMAZINGLY well! You`ll lose the last bit in no time. Well done Xxx

You have done amazing:) Just refocus on your last 13lbs, only a few more weeks.
The food will be there when you finish:)
Keep going...if its that hard would it be worth moving to the next plan
Good luck:)

You've done so well - you're an inspiration!!
Focus on that and how you want to look/feel and you'll do it!!
Forget these few days now hun

Thank you everyone I really appreciate the support I get on this site you are all so amazing. I haven't cheated at all today and am feeling much more positive now that I've managed it. Just going to take it a day at a time now! 13lb isn't that much and i can do this!!!!!! xxxxx

Back