First time on here and over 11 stone to lose!

Good morning em, I hope your weekend has gone ok. I stuck to my food on Saturday but had caved in on the roast dinner Sunday but it was only a small one just as well really.
Have weighed in this morning and lost 2kg so am happy at that.
How you getting on?
Hope you have a good day x

well done leshrew on your weight loss, :) hey I wouldn't worry about the Sunday roast, we all need our treats, we are human after all, I am trying as hard as I can to stay on track, I love my new diet as the food whilst being healthy is yummy as well but I still allow myself the odd slightly unhealthy treat as its nice and I want to see this as a way of life not punishment. I used to binge on bags of food daily, all crap unhealthy stuff so my way of thinking is that if I am not doing that anymore I can sure let myself have a nice food treat every week, its not going to do any harm and it rewards me for all the effort I am putting in. I know some people are against using food treats but at the end of the day I love food, I hate my binges and binge food but I love other food and I don't intend to punish myself for the rest of my life without those nice treats now and again, I enjoy meals out with family and friends and still plan to do this, usually once every two weeks, life is for living as well as losing weight hey! I have been very strict with myself for the past two weeks really but this week I am looking forward to my meal out with my best mate and I have no intention of beating myself up about it as I think its a lovely reward for what I have achieved so far and then the next day I'll just get back on track with my new diet. I also use non food treats as these really help, Em xx

Thanks Emma, I agree sometimes I think we are to hard on ourselves and we do need our treats, I hope you have a lovely meal with your friend this week,am going out for a meal with my friend thursday for her birthday and I'm not holding back,bit will be good the rest of the week. I even went to Costa for a coffee today and my husband said what cake would you like guess what I refused he's well impressed lol x

I can't wait for my meal tonight, thats so wrong I know to be so excited about eating ha ha I do love Italian food though. I hope you enjoy your meal out on Thursday with your friend, enjoy yourself, afterall you are doing well and that means you deserve a nice reward. I am aiming to just have tonight off and then back on track Thurs as its almost impossible to stick to the plan I am on whilst eating at an Italian restaurant so I am granting myself one night off for good behaviour ha ha Em xx

I love Italian and Chinese food. I could so easily eat nothing but them but my scales tell me different :( But its good to treat yourself every now and then so enjoy yourself tonight.

thanks xMariex, just off to get ready now, I don't go out for a meal more that once or twice a month so its not too bad and other than that I am aiming to stay on track, I think its better I leave my treats to have with my friends and family when out rather than say bringing something into the house which I might carry on eating to the point of no return and at least when out I will limit my treats due to being in company as if alone with my treat food I don't feel I would be so sensible, I can't have my trigger foods in the house as certain foods make me want to eat more and more, I can't even have the healthy alternatives for some foods as my head just views them the same. Em xx

Hi em, hope you had a great meal, my turn for a day off tomorrow yipee can't wait to get the menu in my sticky mitts lol. A friend a work has lost 6lb last week bless her, I never get that bigger loss but hey I'm happy with my 3lb musnt grumble, hope your doing ok x

oh well done, 3 lbs is great, I am expecting to stay the same this week as its TOTM and whilst other than the meal out I have stuck to my plan I seem to be sticking this week but hey after my first two weeks weight loss I think this is to be expected.

I really hope you had a nice meal out, did you go anywhere nice? Em xx

Hey Emma, found your thread :)
Sounds like you are doing great!

Do you use the Minimins phone app?
I can't see anyones Avatars :( wondering if it's just my phone!

CGxx

thanks CG, I was made up to lose a stone in the first two weeks as I did it through healthy eating not starvation so I never expected to lose so much in such a short space of time it just goes to show how much I was eating before I went on my new eating plan. I lost 1 lb this week but feel fine about it as had such a great loss in the first and second week. I hope you are doing well hun, Em xx

Hey Emma, just read your diary and wanted to say well done!! you've done really well so far. hope you have agood weekend :)

thanks purpleroses, Em xx

Back