First Week after TFR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by Snappyjugs, 25 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Snappyjugs

Snappyjugs Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys, my first time posting in Maintainance forum, I was on TFR for 6 weeks and lost 2&half stone I got fed up on them sick a$$ shakes, ive decided to go to on maintainance as they taste nicer etc, basically ive been having one mean a day, Chicken, Carrots and Lettuce and a small bit of cheese!!! One god damn week and ive put on FIVE POUNDS im so annpyed how has this happened

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. and

and Silver Member

Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Did you follow the refeed guidelines?

4. JennyLane

JennyLane Full Member

Start Weight:
    115.8kg
    Current Weight:
    114.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Snappyjugs... it's ok. Don't see it as so bad. You are refilling your glycogen with protein and better carbs - it will be better in the long run!!! Stick with it. I am coming off soon - second shot - so I know wat to do differently and my big thing will be 2 lipotrims a day and one meal. It will work!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.