first week back and ive lost...

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
5lbs!! wahooo im soo pleased and i know this is def the best way for me to lose the rest of the weight i need to lose, hope you all have a very happy christmas xxxx

well done hun...especially on sticking to it when the temptation of the festive season is making it just that bit harder x

thank you both i am feeling pretty pleased with myself, ive tried ww twice now which i think will be what i will do when ive finally reached goal as i really like the diet especially the filling and healthy but at the moment this diet suits me as my losses are much bigger which really does keep me positive xx

Well done! Great loss xx

week 2 back on slim and save and lost another 2.5lb not as much as i would of liked my TOM last night grrrr , oh well hopefully better next week xx

That's over half a stone.....fab fab lloss....I would be trilled with that loss....really well done!

found it really hard this week to drink loads of water as im constantly cold! lol have to try harder next week xx

Well done! TOTM always affects my loss but hopefully you'll get a decent one next week.

Great result, well done and keep it up!

Back