First Week Food Diary?

RubyMoss

Silver Member
When I joined group on Tuesday, the consultant asked everyone to keep a food diary this week, and to stick to plan 100% (which I was planning on doing!). However, being the awful girlfriend that I am, I forgot it was my boyfriends birthday today!

So, we're going for a meal at TGI Friday's, and I'm planning on having either the Chicken Linguine, or Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich (they seem about the healthiest!) but I've no idea what to write in my food diary! Especially because I can't syn it and it'll be inaccurate.

Any suggestions ? :(

I would still write it in Hun, and even if you dont know the syn value, as long as you eat sensibly, you will be fine.
Dont miss it out on the sheet though!

Thanks for replying!
Yeah, I'll still include it. I even usually have 10 syns a day (just because I never need to!) so maybe over the week it'll balance out? Haha *fingers crossed*

You can always text or ring your consultant to ask which would be the best choice for you. She is there to help and mine always seems to know the approx syn values of meals out. I shouldnt worry too much though as long you write it down. Or try and break it down, eg how many syns would the bread be? What else is in the sandwich eg mayo etc, how many syns would that be?

A bit of a waffle from me I'm afraid but I hope that helps :) xx

That's a good idea!
I might be best sticking to the chicken sandwich, because the pasta has allsorts of glazes on it, whereas apart from the bread (and the chargrilled chicken) the sandwich only has salad and mayonnaise.

I garentee for the amount of syns that white bread will cost you a steak (free bar the glaze which wont be much) you could have chips.. if its not an option to replace with a jacket pot.

xxx

Seriously?
I love Steak! Hahaha. You can have Cheesy mash, cajun spiced rice, or chips with a steak... which would be the best syn wise (as you can tell I'm pretty new to it all!) x

Back