First Week In!

Fatty1970

Hi,

That's my first week up. I'm really proud of myself as I have a stinking cold, bad throat, cough that's kept me awake for nights on end and generally feel horrible - just the time when I would usually retire to the sofa with comfort food! But I have stuck to it and it hasn't been hard.

My CDC is on holiday at the moment but I think I've lost 8 pounds this first week, which is great - I have 3 stone to lose so I reckon 8lb is quite a good start?! I'm happy anyway!

Would love to hear from anyone who's at the same stage as me.

Wx

Well done on sticking with it - if you have managed it when you are not well, it can only be easier when you are better :) I have started today so not too far behind you, well done on the 8lb too, hope I can loose that much this week!
x

MrsLearmouth said:
Well done on sticking with it - if you have managed it when you are not well, it can only be easier when you are better :) I have started today so not too far behind you, well done on the 8lb too, hope I can loose that much this week!
x

Thanks! I hope you don't find the first week too hard. It really is worth it-I have so much more energy this week-end than I usually do. Hopefully this lovely hot weather will put us all off food for a bit too. Look forward to hearing how it goes. Good luck!
Wx

im on week 2 of SS and i feel energetic like i never felt before the first week was hard but now i dont even get the urge to eat anymore lost 11ib in my first weighing looking forward to this tuesdays weigh in...................

thats great hun im on day 6 tomorro then weigh in on tuesday really excited haha im on ss and found this week had ups and downs but didnt cheat at all so happy about that :) x

Fatty - well done for getting through week 1 - that's the hardest bit. I think you should change your name - I can't call you Fatty during your CD journey!

Back