Smart Points First week losses...?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Hello!

I've just switched to WW as a new challenge. I like getting my head round something new, it really helps me to get in the zone.

So...for a bit of motivation...tell me how you did in your first week and how you're getting on with WW so far?

I have two stone to lose and would like to get there before my 40th birthday just before Christmas...is it possible?

Just wanted to say hi!

I took the plunge & joined this morning. I have been successful in the past using pro points but this is the first time using smart points. I want to lose 2 1/2 stone by next July which will be a milestone birthday for me.

Good luck & I would love to know how you get on.

Hey Julia! These boards are a lot quieter than they used to be but I'll keep checking in.
Good luck with Smart Points. I'm finding it easy and flexible so far. I've been way under points by 5/6 each day so I need to try to eat a bit more!
I'm sure you can do it by next July. I'm aiming for almost that before Christmas, which is a bit fast but hey, if you don't try you don't get anywhere near at all...
Keep in touch :D

Sorry to be cheeky but does anyone know how to work out how many smart points I should be on please ? Thank you :)

Hi If you send me your height age and current weight I will put in my calculator for you x

Hello!

I've just switched to WW as a new challenge. I like getting my head round something new, it really helps me to get in the zone.

So...for a bit of motivation...tell me how you did in your first week and how you're getting on with WW so far?

I have two stone to lose and would like to get there before my 40th birthday just before Christmas...is it possible?

I lost 7lbs in my first week. :)

Its possible if you lose 2lbs a week - you would have to be very good and not go over your SPs!

Wow 12lb in 3 weeks...that's amazing! Well done!

Hi sorry for being cheeky can any tell me how many points I would be on I am female,5ft 1 age 48 little exercise

Back