First week nearly completed....

squindles

I will conquer!!!
Got my 1st weigh-in tomorrow!!!!! Am hoping for a good loss. The most I've EVER lost in one week is 7lbs (the 1st time I did Slimming World!) so anything over that will be a bonus! :D Have had some hard days, day 3 was really bad :( but, I came on here & got loads of encouragement & got through it :) Another hard day was yesterday as we had a invite to a friends bbq :eek: I was in 2 minds wether to go or not but in the end I did as I love associating with good friends :D I'm not denying that it wasn't hard, because eating just isn't about the food we put into our mouths is it? I just love the social interaction as well. But my friend were very surportive of me, reminding me why I'm going to this extreme length to rid myself of this excess weight & I'm glad to say that I survived!! :happy036:I'm just taking one day at a time & just seeing how it goes. No hols planned till August so hoping to stay focused :fingerscrossed:
Will report in tomorrow to see how you're all doing & to post my results!!!! :)
Jackie xx

hi its my first week too and like u ive had a few tough days but good luck for tomorrow ill let u know how i got on too but i dont think ive lost that much although ive been really strict,,

Good luck for weigh day! It will be such a motivator, will look forward to hearing how you got on xx

Good luck today,can't wait to hear how you get on. You know its gonna be good :D x

i lost 6ibs im so happy, but had a real wobbly moment at the supermarket shopping for hubbys tea and had a real urge to b inge god knows what came over me like self destruc t but i didnt give in to it

10!......10!.. :happy096: Well done!

Back