First Week On Lipotrim

Thank you - back again.... need to lose another stone and I know Lipotrim gives me my quick results. SW is great, but I need a boost!

How are you?
I know what you mean...nothing like a VLCD to shift the pounds quickly.

I’m going to cut my calories down to under 900 this week to see how I get on...I have some protein bars and shakes in the house to help...I tried so many times to get back on TFR but failed miserably over the years :classic_frown:

All busy either on holidays or getting things ready for going back to school.

If you start a new thread or challenge for VLCD members to join that could attract those who are scattered about the place and then leave a link in each of the VLCD forums.

You could include the low carbers as well on it...
Thanks Mini x

I know what you mean...nothing like a VLCD to shift the pounds quickly.

I’m going to cut my calories down to under 900 this week to see how I get on...I have some protein bars and shakes in the house to help...I tried so many times to get back on TFR but failed miserably over the years :classic_frown:

It is so hard to start, but I find once you’re through the first week it is plain sailing (provided you don’t have any dinners / social events involving food planned!).

I had a false restart this week (Wednesday & Thursday), so only on day 2 now - I need to keep reminding myself how much better I will feel 1st/1.5st lighter xx

It is so hard to start, but I find once you’re through the first week it is plain sailing (provided you don’t have any dinners / social events involving food planned!).

I had a false restart this week (Wednesday & Thursday), so only on day 2 now - I need to keep reminding myself how much better I will feel 1st/1.5st lighter xx
Once you get back into ketosis and a good routine it will help.

When I did it, I brought my flapjacks with me for eating out and had them with tea and coffee... I found everyone was very understanding and accommodating.

Keep your eye on the prize:classic_smile:...well, that’s what I keep saying to myself just now:classic_tongue:

Back