first week on slimming world

francomac

Hello all just joined last week and came across the forum looking for recipe ideas. Thought id post my weekly diary for comment

Wednesday

Breakfast

Special K with Milk (Syns)

Lunch

4 Clementine's, 2 Apples n Banana

Dinner

Fusilli Pasta with extra lean mince, 1 Onion, Garlic, Paprika & Heinz fiery beans. (Sounds bad but it tastes the business)
1 Quarter of a melon dessert

4 Cups of tea with sweetener and milk taken out of Healthy A

Thursday

Breakfast

3 Boiled eggs n brown bread (Healthy B) with bbq Heinz beans

Lunch

Leftover pasta from last night & home made lentil soup.(Lentils, pork stock cubes, potatoes, carrots, onions & Chillis)
2 Apples

Dinner

Chicken fried rice (Chicken breast cut into strips, mushrooms, garlic, onions, soya sauce light reduced salt & Fry light) & half a sachet of harry ramsdens curry sauce (4 syns)
Quarter of melon

4 cups of tea sweetener & milk (Healthy A)

1 Kitkat mint with my tea at 3 oclocksies 5 syns but it was worth it lol

Friday

Breakfast

Fruit salad(apples, clementine's & Banana's )n Muller light vanilla yog

Lunch

Leftover chicken fried rice from last night
Bananas & 2 apples

Dinner

Mince Pasta mince again the same as Wednesday, this time though with fresh garlic and extra hot chillis!
Half a Melon over a couple of hours

2 Cups of tea with sweetener and milk (Healthy A)

Kitkat Mint (5 Syns)

Saturday

Breakfast

3 Boiled Eggs n toast ( wholemeal bread) & Beans
2 bananas

Lunch

Leftover Pasta from last night & more homemade lentil soup
Loads of grapes

Dinner

Home made burgers (extra lean beef mince, onions, sweetcorn, chillis, worstershire sauce, & Egg) 1 whole meal roll (3 syns) 1 extra light dairylea slice (2syns) 2 trimmed slices of bacon
Slimming world chips with fry light

1 quarter melon

2 cups of tea with sweetener

Sunday

Breakfast

Fruit Salad

Lunch

Missed Out was busy at work, but had loads of fruit inbetween meals to make up for it

Dinner

Turkey stirfry (turkey breasts strips, beansprouts, carrots, cabbage, chillis, mushrooms, garlic) & half sachet of harry ramsdens curry sauce (4syns) homemade tomato & red pepper soup
quarter of melon

Monday

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs on toast mixed with cold smoked ham
3 clementines

Lunch

1 quarter melon, 4 clementines & 2 bananas

Dinner

Made the slimming world pasta quiche, (Pasta n sauce made with water not milk or butter, 5 eggs whisked in, mushrooms & peppers) half of that with slimming world chips
1 quarter melon

1 kitkat mint (5syns)
3 cups of tea with sweetener & milk (healthy A)

Tuesday

Breakfast

3 boiled eggs n toast with beans
1 banana

Lunch

leftover pasta from last night & tomato red pepper soup
3 clementines & a banana

Dinner

Slimming world chicken curry and rice
1 half a melon

I was weighed on Tuesday night and ive lost 6lbs which is a step in the right direction
ive been trying to change my mindset all week about food and this week im introducing an exercise plan to aid me. the kids are also starting to enjoy the slimming world chips over oven chips cause im making them in the actifry, but instead of pouring in oil im spraying them a few times with fry light, then a few times half way through aswell.

Well done

Back