first week over

Well i've done my first week and i found today the hardest...i just wanted to stay in bed all day and do nothing..i've felt sick..lightheaded..bad tempered and i ache all over :(

But on the plus side i have 10lb off so that cheered me up...i hope i'm in better form tomorrow

Hi and well done on your great weight loss, make sure you drink plenty of water and it does get easier, you can take paracetamol if needed, also there are quite a few nasty bugs going round at the minute,so it might not be LT making you feel a bit yuck, so take care and keep us informed of how you get on,hugs,hugs

Excellent loss, well done you and well done for sticking with it. Am on day 6 and found yesterday pretty hard. First weigh in tomorrow and am going to try and stick it for another week, was thinking of moving to Lipotrim maintenance as read some posts there and the weight loss seems good, TFR is really difficult and not sure if its for me. The support on the forums is great though. 10 lbs is a great loss, well done again!

Hey all...i'm back and bouncing fit again lol....must of been a wee relapse i had...i've stuck with it and peoples noticing i've lost weight so its given me that extra wee push :)
@Lea...let us know how you got on Good luck !!

Hey chrissiedoll! 1st weigh-in this morning and lost 8lbs so pleased with that as TOTM too. Was going to jump to maintenance but have decided to give TFR another week and see how I go. Renewed motivation mostly from coming here and reading tips and comments from all of you guys, so thank-you! xx

Well done Lea...i'm delighted for you :) When i'm having a bad day i just log on here and it does help...
Thats and excellent loss keep it up :D

1st week weigh in tomorrow found this week hard.. very hard mainly the limited drinks as I love my tea and cant drink it black..not finding the no food too bad just my zero brews. fingers cross tomorrows weigh it will make it worth it

I use a vanilla shake as milk through out the day. I'm on Exante not LT though but it might work if you have any vanilla ones. I couldn't manage a VLCD without my tea and coffee.

Back