First week ..... so far

hannahike

Hey Everyone,

I started SW on monday and its going really well so far- Me and my boyfriend are both doing it.. he is finding it harder than me as he is really missing his fave foods but im sure it will get easier for him.
As some might know I was on Lipo for a long time and this is heaven compared to lipo.. i dont even feel like im on a diet... im about to have beans on toast with poached egg... BLISS!

Ive been on the scales every morning- i know I shouldnt but you just cant help it really. esp when you see it going down everyday!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Mucho love x

Good luck hun,i started at Slimming World yesterday and am loving the healthy foods. I was doing ww but was spending my points on rubbish foods. Hope this is gonna be the one for me to:D xx

What foods is your boyfriend missing? Perhaps we can offer some SW friendly alternative.

Hey Everyone,

I started SW on monday and its going really well so far- Me and my boyfriend are both doing it.. he is finding it harder than me as he is really missing his fave foods but im sure it will get easier for him.
As some might know I was on Lipo for a long time and this is heaven compared to lipo.. i dont even feel like im on a diet... im about to have beans on toast with poached egg... BLISS!

Ive been on the scales every morning- i know I shouldnt but you just cant help it really. esp when you see it going down everyday!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Mucho love x

Hi Guys,

I started officially today, have been here before but cannot remember whether I recorded any losses last time. My tastes have changed since last time though and I do actually eat salad now (normally teamed with spuds and meat thought).

Just starting to get hungry for my dinner now, will be following mostly green but may throw in a mix and max. Thinking about doing that this evening as I have only had 1 x hex-a and 1 x hex-b today so I believe that means I could have the whole chicken breast.

I am going to be eating Pasta, homemade free tom sauce and garlic fried chicken (frylight). Its one of my favourite meals.

I might also give the rice pudding ago, will let you know how it goes.

Good luck

Kaz

Back