First week weigh in today!

Daniellebaby15

Today was my 6th day of first week and have been weighed...... have lost 7lb :D :) :D I have seen people have lost more but I am not disheartened about it as a loss is a loss no matter how small.

So I am looking forward to starting week 2 and seeing what this week will bring.

Is there any other first week weigh in's today? lets keep ourselves motivated and lose that weight :)

Well done, Danielle! 7lb is a brilliant start. :)

7lb, thats brill, its half a stone gone, half a stone of wobbly fat that has GONE!!!! and dont worry about what others are doing hunny ( i know it hard not to, as you want the same results as them, I myself always wanted what i called a WOW week, and have never had one, a WOW to be would have been a stone off) but as each week passed and you realise that it IS coming off as quick as your own body will let it you will start to think "look what i have done", be proud of what you have achieved xx

Thanks Bev and Noitulove this is a really good start for me and I swear I and sure my belly has decreased slightly (not sure as not measured but jeans dont feel as tight) I am just happy I have found a diet I can stick too rather than not :)

Now seem to have a tickly throat with a little cough that has appeared, have any of you had this?

Well done on you loss, 7lbs is great!! I have had a bit of a tickely throat, and a bit of a cough too, not sure if it has anything to do with Lipotrim though?

Well done on you loss, 7lbs is great!! I have had a bit of a tickely throat, and a bit of a cough too, not sure if it has anything to do with Lipotrim though?

Thank you well if it is I can deal with it to lose my weight :)

Thank you Mini, it is a very good motivational boost just to see that it does work and the proof is in the results!

Also the support from here is second to none as its not easy to talk to someone who doesn't know or understand but everyone on here is doing something similar or the same diet and can advise on what they have done.

I have even got 3 friends on my facebook asking how I lost so much weight in 1 week and what I am doing now they are looking to join :)

Back