First week!!

Hiya everyone... i started lipotrim on Monday. I'm 20, 5"5 and weigh a massive 13 stone 11 llbs... really want it to go away, so have came on this because i've got my big 21st party in may, benidorm in may and egypt in november!!

i have a friend whos lost quite alot and my mum lost a lot.

found it really hard the first few days, as i was feelin so weak, sick and the headaches were terrible :'( now im on day 4 and i feel great... just want to lose about a stone on this and then i think i'm going to go on weightwatchers anyone got any tips to keep the focus on?? xxxxxx

Hi there its my first week aswell,started on monday,have had no headaches up till now,and am feeling great today on my 4th day,i have started using hot water with the choc shake,as i dont like black coffe or tea,and also putting a bit of coffee with it,tastes much nicer,the reason for me wanting to lose weight is because i get really fed up in the summer when i cant wear the nice clothes,and also have booked a hol to egypt in december,going with my family n sister in law who is a lovely size 10,so i would like to feel just as confident in my bikini,just keep thinking of all the people who will start telling u ,u look great and wow u have lost loads of weight thats what is keeping me going xxxx

Thanks Michelle... you will have to let me know how you get on etc!! especially as we've started on the same day!! :D

Yes, that's what's keeping me going. The only clothes that seem to fit me are 16 and sometimes they don't... it's because i have scoliosis too, which is curvture of the spine so that makes my back bigger than it should be :( but roxy off eastenders has it too, so there's always hope :p

Hope you have a lovely time in egypt i cant wait to go in november, where are you stayin btw?xxx

good luck to both of u! i'm on day 8 now, it is getting easier

hi and welcome to the forum and the diet. I started monday aswell but this is my second time.. drink as much water as you can and try making a peppermint tea with 2-3 tablet sweetners let it stew and use that to make choc shake its lush!!! also tenstonewannabe if you can stick this out 100% you won't need ww you'll be surprised how fast the weight comes off!!:) good luck for your first week both and post your losses on monday!:)

Back