First week

Day one today guys and girls so wish me luck! I'm on step one, so hopefully by Friday I'll be in ketosis

Anybody else starting today?

:D xxxxx

Good Luck to both of you! I start on Thursday and feeling nervous too :eek: xx

I'm re starting today to get my remaining 12lb off had a break for holiday, drinking an ice cold water as I type.

Good luck all x

I have started on the water today to try and get used to the amount before starting on the plan on Thursday!!! Not finding it too bad so far (apart from the numerous trips to the loo)!! I'm sure I will be feeling a bit different once I start on the shakes as well!!! :eek: I am a teacher so have been having to nip to the loo between lessons :D

I guess after a while our bodies (and bladders) should get used to the amount!! I HOPE!!!!!! It's a bit difficult crossing your legs and trying not to think about the loo whilst you' re teaching a classful of teenagers hehehehehe :D:D

Hi Hun, I've started today too, had my banana shake for breakfast..............feeling a bit daunted by how much I want to lose tbh, but took the attitude the sooner I start the better I will look and feel.

Feel fine, but maybe a bit floaty...........wondering just how soon I can have my porridge for lunch............

lazylea said:
Hi Hun, I've started today too, had my banana shake for breakfast..............feeling a bit daunted by how much I want to lose tbh, but took the attitude the sooner I start the better I will look and feel.

Feel fine, but maybe a bit floaty...........wondering just how soon I can have my porridge for lunch............

I had my strawberry shake this morning and I actually enjoyed it! The sooner you start , the sooner you will reach your goal :)
I'm starting to feel a bit hungry but trying to hold out - cant wait to go into ketosis so don't feel as hungry!! My consultant said the first 3 days are the worst so we just need to push through these 3 days :)

Good luck :D! Xxxxxxxx

Back