first week

lisamoo

hello lovelies. I'm new to the forum and i'm on my first week of lipotrim. I've got a lot of the old weight to lose before my 21st next april so i need as much support as possible. I'm on day 3 and i'm so hungry! I've been dreaming of food every night. Great dreams.....anyway, does anybody have any tips and that?

Lisa x x

Hi lisamoo!

Welcome on WeMITTS!

Well done for deciding to tackle your weight problem. You'll see how good it is for your body AND your self-esteem :D

Dreaming about food is perfectly normal. At the start of my CD, I was craving the oddest food and was dreaming about them. MY CDC actually told me that it was like a mini withdrawal! Scary I know, but I think she was right.

My advice is don't underestimate the amount of water you need. I did it last week and I felt really bad. And it is true, the more I drink, the more I lose! :D

I wish you all the luck in the world, and do not hesitate to come on here if you have a problem or a worry :)

Elie xx

Welcome to mini's and best of luck with your diet! The support here is invaluable so keep popping on, because everyone is going through the same thing :)

Take the diet one day at a time.
By next week you'll feel you've been on it ages
drink plenty of water
play in the arcade, read threads or look at pics in Inspirational Slide Show when struggling
Lots of luck
Irene xx

Back