first week

louty24

Hi all I'm in my first week and doing well, wi 2moz but really worried because I have an all day and night wedding on saturday.
Any suggestions. X

Start weight 13 st 6lb 25th Sept 2008
Want to be 10 st

well the ideal thing would be to not eat but i know that's difficult. however, there is always going to be a function or occasion where you think "i'll just eat that one day" and you do yourself more harm than good.

if you have to eat, go for fish/chicken with veg and no carbs if possible. however, if you could stand just having a shake and maybe moving your food on to your partner's plate, it's always an option. you could say you've had food poisoning and can't eat - no-one ever questions you as they don't want to know the gory details!! you can't drink on LT as it's dangerous to do so in ketosis.

God i sound like an old woman - but i think that's the advice that most of us would give - easier to stay on LT and glow inwardly with the satisfaction of a) losing weight and b) knowing you won't be hungover the next day ha ha

Many thanks andhow, I just know that don't want to undo what I've already done upto now.

Cheers

when you've weighed in, you'll realise how fab it is and you'll know you want to stick to it.

Good luck for tomorrow!
I totally agree with andhow's post xx

I agree, it is the boring answer but I have found as this is my third go on lipotrim that it just isn't that easy to go on and off it, so if you value your weigh in (and I'm sure it will be brill) then don't eat.

There will be lots of occasions in the future when you have reached your target when you can eat and drink x

Cheers tara66 It's gonna be hard but I know I have to do it to get myself out of this rut. X

Hiya..get weighed in tomorrow and then ask the chemist for 3/6 extra packets to stretch you until next saturday..im sure they wont mind..mine doesnt! So you'll get the whole week again!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow and I'd go with all the advice you have been given, try and stick to LT for the whole day and think about how lovely and skinny you will be when you get to your target.

I've been to lots of social events while on LT and was determined I wasn't going to go on the slippery slope to eating while I was there. At the ones where I couldn't not eat I took a plate of food then decanted it onto my childrens plates when possible - they loved that!!!!! No-one noticed and I was very happy to just survive the event!

Good luck with the wedding - it is doable!

x

Back