• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in, 8 1/2 hours to go!

Well, 9 days on SS and i have my first weigh in tonight with my Counseller.
I feel different and i actually now look different but i'm still rather nervous! I have removed the scales from my house but was at a friends yesterday and nearly got on theirs but managed to resist! Tonight can't come soon enough, or can it? Heeeeeeeelp!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Going for Goal!
Hi Hun! First a MASSIVE well done on getting through the most difficult week - week 1! I am sure that if you have followed ss to the latter, tonight's going to be a good night for you! (weigh in!) Well done for resisting the scales. I on the other hand am terrible. At first I was ok, cos my scales went to 18 stone only (and I was way above that!) But now I'm in the 15's and I know my scales can give me a fairly accurate weigh in to my CDC - I jump on them most mornings. I don't think it's extremeley bad to weigh, but it can become obsessive. I find though, that on weeks where I find the diet difficult and want to nibble - jumping on the scales is an insentive to keep going! :) Let us know how you get on hun! Big Hugs x x x

Silver Member
9 days, brilliant - let us know your loss, bet it's a pleasant suprise for you! not jumping on the scales, you did really well there - I weigh myself everytime I go in the bathroom at home :)

Silver Member
Good luck! You will be over the moon at the results I am sure :)

size 8 skinnies ..yesss!
Oooh congrats huni, I have been on the diet exactly two weeks so in same sort of boat, good luck sweetheart let us all know how much you lose x
oh thank you all, i'm a bit jittery now and also worried that i may have consumed too much water today, i've been so thirsty! I hope it doesn't effect my loss?? Oh well 2 hrs 45mins to go, not that i'm counting! I hope my counsellor isn't late! :eek: I will post as soon as I am weighed, good or bad news! x