first weigh in after 6 days

skinnylala

and i lost 7lbs but all i want to do is eat
help

Well done on the 7lbs...stay away from the fridge it gets easier.............but NOT IF YOU EAT!!!!
You will only be on LT for a short period of time .....EATING WILL MAKE IT LONGER AND HARDER...
Fab weight loss hunni...imagine what you will have lost in a month!!!!

thanks niki i am trying to stay positive god its so hard

niki just realised we nearly same stats i 5 ft 3 and my start was 11 11

and i i can do it (miss now will power) so can you hunni !!!! You need to be thinking you can do it!!! not the opposite!
What are you looking to get down to hun? x

c i opposite i keep thinking i wont stick it i want to loose 2 stone
what about u
i have christening tom thats going be so hard as have to help make food oh god dreading it
just have no faith in myself but never thought i would do week 1 so i must be stronger
thanks niki for ur support

Hunni you can do it ...i handle food all the time!!!!! I work in a nursery so i am physically hamdle food to feed them...and i have my 2 boys to cook for...strange really cos i still really enjoy cooking but, wouldnt eat it!
You need to change you whole out look on this diet! I know for me its the biggest and bestest chance i have of getting back down to my former size of an 8 and weighing 8st 12lbs (my offical pharmacy target is 9st 2lb ..but i have a plan hee hee)
Read the thread on thought provoking it has some good info in it and be bloody positive woman...dont think of food and it wont affect ya... just stick with it taking n week at a time and once you can see a difference this will really help ..i went from a 14 to 12 in 2 weeks!!!!!! it really works hun xx Keep strong and for a change tomorrow try drinking some plain fizzy water!

You are doing bluddy fab!

Stay away from the fridge, occupy your hands by doing something else............;):D

Paint your nails, wash your hair, shave your bits....and stay away from the fridge!;)

And guzzle the wonder water!:D

Paint your nails, wash your hair, shave your bits....and stay away from the fridge!;)
lmao x love it !

yes niki i will b guzzling the fizzy water tom for sure
i just cant get food out of my head
on other diets i been on i always had big feast after weigh in and keeping thinking oh would it do any harm if i just ate today but i wont i am determined to do this as i know if i stick to it as u say i could be down to size 12 very soon hoooraay

w

Well done on your loss skinny...the food will all still be there when u reach target luvvy.. what do u want more if you have one choice...??? to be skinny ??? or a big feast ??? stay strong xx

wow thats so weird i just painted me nails and shaved me bits here and there haha
thanks guys u all brill

and i lost 7lbs but all i want to do is eat
help

well done on the 7lbs off so far !!!

DON'T eat...you know you will regret it afterwards......

STICK WITH IT - it works :)

Debz xx

Hi Ang!:)

Skinny, Nothing wrong with pruning your bush, and painting your tootsies!:D

I will be rubbing the old firming cream into my bangers a little later!:D:eek:

Lisa xx

Hi Ang!:)

Skinny, Nothing wrong with pruning your bush, and painting your tootsies!:D

I will be rubbing the old firming cream into my bangers a little later!:D:eek:

Lisa xx
he he he bangers you make me wee hun

oh ya i forgot i bought some fake tan i shall try that on me bangers now lol