First weigh in and torture!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by back2me, 13 March 2009 Social URL.

1. back2me

back2me Member

Hello, I have to tell all that my first weigh in was a stone off, but i suffered all day with hunger body pain and obsession with eating. Went through the day and had to try a refeeding day to get past the very harsh state of ketosis- i think a stone was too much to start in one week, so i had to eat a green salad, 4 prawns and without relief I gave into two pieces of fruit and feel much better today. I hope it did not throw me too far out of whack, but i was so weak i could hardly carry myself to walk home.:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. slimjanine

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Dukan Diet
    That's an amazing first weight in - well done! At worst all your eating will have done is take you out of ketosis and will make you a bit hungrier for a couple of days but if you were feeling that weak I think you've done the right thing! I have to say people talk about feeling on a ketosis high but I never felt that 'high' and occassionally I needed to eat something small also!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Congratulations on your loss

Irene xx
  5. new me 20009

new me 20009 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    wow thats fantastic weight loss, keep up the good work wow a stone in one week.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.