first weigh in..eeeekkkk!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Morning everyone

Well got first weigh in 2nte at 7 and im soooooo nervous!lol my mums hid the scales so i haven’t been able to weigh myself all week and its killin me seein as i was the girl who weighed herself 4or 5 times a day!which wasn’t good at all!lol really hopin for a loss as i have been so so good, even kept 2 food diaries one for class and have a wee note book with it wrote down to hehe.. oh wish me luck, im prayin hopin!xxx

I'm the same with the weighing everyday business....why do we do it to ourselves? :(

All the best, let us know how you get one x

Eeeeekkk! I'm the same every week still lol. You sound like you've really stuck to the plan so I'm sure the scales will show it. Best thing for your mum to hide the scales as well I say, everyday weighing will do you no good at all.

Let us know how you get on :) xx

Thank u everyone! Yeah i have to say iv religiously stuck to plan so really hopin4 good loss! Although i dont feel any diff! Yeah ur all right tho weighin urself everyday is no good at all!think thats part of the reason in the past that i cud never stay on track! With only getting weighed at class once a week u then have to be really gud cuz uv no idea wat the scales say lol...eeekkkk im sooo nervous!lol xxx

Good Luck for your weigh in!! I had mine first one last night after rejoining. EE is easy peasey!

:D

Thank u :) yeah it really is! really hope iv lost sumthin!just so nerver wreckin cuz i havent got weighed all week!lol just used to getn weighed all the tme!lol

ps well done ur loss :) x

Good luck!! I think there is a serial scale hopper in all of us lol! X

am sure you will be absolutely fine. Says me thats stillll nervous every weighin a year later!!!

Good luck

Helen xxx

Back