First weigh in finally shifting those pounds!!

blush

Hi guys, im back again after losing 2 stones for my sisters wedding in july, ive decied to get back onto cd and lose the remainding weight, my goal is to shift another 2 and then see how i feel and look... started ss last week

first weight in - 9lbs!! the most ive ever lost in a week, its usually 3-4lbs so im well chuffed igot a high reading this time, half probably water retention but at least the scale shifted a bit more this time!! i hope its going well with the rest of you guys heres to week 2 of slimming down!

any tips will be greatly received, thinking of going to ss plus a meal when i reach 1 stone loss but not sure what the weight loss will be with that... xxx

thinking of going to ss plus a meal when i reach 1 stone loss but not sure what the weight loss will be with that... xxx

Well done!!! You must be chuffed! :D

As for tips... focus on the positive, keep telling yourself you are in control, that you are choosing to do this plan. Tell that negative voice in your head to shut up the minute it starts speaking (or luring you to the food cupboard). Read thedietguy.co.uk if you haven't discovered already. And focus on you now; don't think about what you might or might not do in a month.. enjoy the journey :)

thanks goreygirl, it has motivated this week to shift that stone and drop a size so my clothes actually fit again as not brought anynew ones for a while, my goal it to get to atleast my wedding weight which im not far from reaching but that was big too , if i pass that weight il be the lightest ive been since i was in my early 20's!
after having 2 babies in 2 yrs its that donut belly that really gets to me, i look in the mirror i wish i could have it cut off! :) atleast i hope it shrinks to less of a wobbly sack when im few stones lighter, although i dread the skin flap!

although i dread the skin flap!

You're welcome :)

Maybe your GP will be supportive of corrective surgery for your tummy if it really gets you down when you have lost your weight... I know a lot of the forum members are thinking that way.

well done what a great restart...hope mine goes as well! X

im sure it will jlm good luck

9 Amazing !

Wow, what a great start. Well done to you.

Hi Blush, wow! Well done on your amazing first week's weightloss. I've just restarted, and like you the most I've lost in a week is 3-4lbs. You've just motivated me to try and lose more! :D

Good luck for week 2.

Oh, and Goreygirl, thanks for that bit of motivation. It's helped me too. :)

Oh, and Goreygirl, thanks for that bit of motivation. It's helped me too. :)

You're welcome.
Lol.. just had to say all that stuff to myself as I nearly gave in and went out to the icecream man! But the danger moment seems to have passed thank god :)

Well done Blush, thats terrific for your 1st WI, keep it up, you'll soon be at your goal weight.

I'm on week 3 now and i'm still taking it one day at a time. i tell myself if i want to eat, i can but of course i dont as CD really, really does work.

good luck for this week hun xx

hey thanks everyone for your support, husband thinnks im mad doing such a strict diet but its the only way i know i can loose weight, the kids are too young to notice being 1 and 2yrs old so hopefully i want to be showing them good eating habits soon!
just had a black coffee and glass of water, got my soups last night had the potato and leek and couldnt stomach the taste!!! hopefully tomato will be better!

have a nice day!

I love the tomato but make sure you make it up to a paste with cold water first before adding the hot .. and then blend blend blend. I make it up to 400mls so get a nice big bowl :D

Back