First weigh in... gah!!

abz

Gold Member
My first weigh in and i only lost half a lb. i know i'm 31 weeks pregnant. i know this makes things unpredictable. i know i'm retaining the motherload of water (my fingers are like sausages) but still. half a sodding pound? the girl i started with lost half a STONE this week.

i am sticking with it. i would have gained if i hadn't been doing it. and since the baby is getting bigger i suppose she may have nicked some of it. but i was hoping for a bit more than that...

lots of glugging water this week to try and shift some water retention and fingers crossed? what do you reckon. could i actually lose something?

abz xx

It's hard to say with pregnancy as while you're losing weight, the baby is gaining so making you heavier also!

Maybe try to focus on the health benefits of good eating, and then when baby is born you'll be so in tune with your food, the weight will just fall off!

Drinking water for fluid loss is a good idea though!

well that's what i'm trying to think, ha. i'm being so much healthier than i was before. i can't possibly be gaining large amounts of fat on what i'm eating, and i would have before. i KNOW that it's ok to have only lost half a lb really, but i can't help but feel disappointed about it too. still. maybe next week will be my week :)

Back