first weigh in, how much did u lose?

sarah88

Gold Member
So I have my first way in an was wondering how much people on the pro points diet lost in their first week

my 1st wi on Thurs

1st Propoints weigh-in tomorrow. I'll let you know.

2.5 loos 4 me,not happy but it was totm,so hoping 4 a better loss next week,did nt even use half of my 48 points

First weigh in tonight on propoints. Down 5lbs :D very satisfied with that, I managed my points well and drank 2litres of water a day. Went walking 4 nights during the week for an hour at least and even had 2 special chow meins from Chinese so overall I am extremely happy with my first week on propoints :)

well done on the losses!!!

I lost 2lbs. I'm happy with that. There were people at my WI who lost half a stone or more :) and there were people who gained. :( So I'm happy that I lost. :)

Dia Duit Puisín said:
I lost 2lbs. I'm happy with that. There were people at my WI who lost half a stone or more :) and there were people who gained. :( So I'm happy that I lost. :)

Well done, most of my meeting was people who rejoined, the ones who started last week just weighed and went which I was very surprised with, usually this time of year you can't get a seat. But well done on the loss, once it's a minus on the scales Is all that matters :D

Back