First weigh in.. pffft.

xSinead

Silver Member
8.5lb!
Not happy at all if i'm honest, i wanted over 9lb but i suppose i'm in the 19's now anyway xx

aww super well done sinead !!!that is a fab loss dont be dishearted!! are you going to try some of the other floavours this week hadnt you just tried the mint choc? maybe that will boost your loss again next week, super well done youve got over the first week youll be well into ketosis soo please keep going cos i need you to keep me motivated lol xxx

I'm not going anywhere cathy :p i'm here for the duration lol! && yessss got a huge selection of shakes for this week.. my new best friend is the cappucino shake! ACTUALLY TASTES LIKE A FRAPACHINO IN COSTA!! :O:O:O! xxx

That's a good loss, well done!

mrsf

That's a great loss and not far off what you wanted... Well done!! you should be pleased.

I also love the cappuccino shake. Have you tried putting a spoon of coffee ( decaf) in the vanilla an mixing with a blender... Mmmm just like latte!
X

I'm going to try adding some coffee to the vanilla ones :) My CDC said shes got some limited edition mango shakes, so i wanna try them too!! xx

Well done on the loss this week, keep going :) I don't have my weigh in till Monday night, seems so long away haha.

I gave up hoping for a certain loss each week, my body does not play that game. Sometimes I lose less than I feel I have & sometimes more. It's a great loss & think what you didn't lose this week is probably just waiting for next week :)

I only lost five and a half pounds in my first week, so that sounds loads to me. If its any consolation it means you weren't carrying my glycogen (water) weight, and so you may avoid the glycogen 'bump' when you step up at the end of the diet.

That's fantastic. Only lost 4 lb, but hey it's a start and its 4 off so hope next week will be as good or better. Keep up the good work Sinead.

well done bbe that's fab =] xx

Just wanted to say well done !
Its over half a stone and a fab loss x

Back