First weigh in - second time around

Hellie Eds

Hello there !! I have had my first weigh in and have lost 9lbs - I was amazed as I lost 5/6 lbs on my first week of LT in Feb of this year so expecting something similar or possibly less. I have already done 8 weeks, I came off and refed and tried to shift my final stone and a bit myself but found I could maintain quite easily but couldnt get the last bit off. So after various exams and other stresses I re joined. I was dreading going back to just shakes as I really enjoyed all the new tastes I had found on refeed but I have found it easier than I expected. I have always come onto the forum and enjoy reading all your amazing weight loss stories and have been truly inspired. I am nearly at a 4 stone loss now and everyones input into this site has helped me enormously on my journey. Never felt brave enough to start a thread and now look - I wont shut up. Just a big Thanks and a well done to everyone on here. :thankyou:

Well done and welcome back!!!

Glad all your stresses are over :) xxx

Great stuff well done xx

Hi,
very well done on your weight loss to date and congrats for coming back on to rid yourself of the last bit.
glad it went well and very well done on this weeks weight loss, you are over half way there already. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Well done on your loss so far, you will have no trouble shifting the rest of it! Good luck!

well done for losing it in first place and keeping it off thats brillant, u wont find last stone goin off as doirin said u half way there allready :)

Really well done Hellie . great loss . that stone will be gone in no time :D:D

Hi Hellie

Welcome and well done for your weight loss!! Great loss.

I am sure you will get to your goal weight in no time at all. Noticed your goal weight is the same as mine. It is good to know that you were able to keep the 3 stone off that you lost....you have obviously got the whole healthy eating under control and know what to do.

Have a great week!!

Take care

Welcome back hun and well done on your first WI.

x

Thank you to all. I shall keep sticking with it as there is no doubt about it, it works. Thanks for the kind replies. Helen xx

Wow! Great loss, and previous LT achievement. Congrats. Good luck in you next week.

Back