First Weigh in - This should be a happy post :(

Yes we can

Well LTers I have just went to my first weigh in and I am so disappointed :( I stuck to it to a tee and I lost 2.2kg (as per weighing scales) which is 4.8lbs but the sheet they gave me says I went from 13 3lbs -> 12 13lbs so that only gives me 4lb loss (so confused with how they work this) so I have only counted it as a 4lb loss, well in anyway normally this is the weigh in that spurs people on and keeps them going well its quite the opposite for me :(

I was so determined and so excited / happy then I get weighed in and get them numbers :( I haven't even been tempted to eat this week but I am now lol but I am going to continue on and I BETTER get good numbers next week!

The thing that is annoying me is that I could of lost that on my first week back in ww (I have often lost 7lbs on ww) its the continued weight loss that I need though.

Ah well its only a number and I have to say I feel like ive lost much more especially in my clothes so I will plod on! It's not the TOTM that was last week :(

Thanks for listening x

Don't be too disheartened, you still lost 4.8lbs which is not bad! Maybe your body needs to get used to being on LT and I'm sure your next WI will show a greater loss! X

This could depend on so many things...

If i was you get the weight off them in kg... and work it out for yourself.... (times by 2.2) as if they are like the sheets my chemist have they are crazy!!!

Totm???

Did you weigh at a different time of day?

Did you have anything to drink before you went???

Were you wearing differnt clothes???

XXX

Well done that is still a good loss..do not be downbeat about that..Keep up the good work xx

Aww don't get down about a loss ... a loss is always a good thing, always :). 4lbs may not have been what you expected but everyone's body is different and not everyone gets a massive loss first week, keep it up and stay 100% and let's see what the number is week 2 xx

Thanks everyone for your comments you have really cheered me up last night and today have been very hard in terms of sticking with this but I haven't caved yet and hopefully won't. Hopefully next week will be better! I'm probably better off just forgetting about it now!

Thanks again for your comments really means alot to me x

If you ate relatively few carbs before you wont have that big 'water' loss!!!

I was eating terrible before I started (getting last supper in and all lol) so don't think it was that! x

Thanks everyone for your comments you have really cheered me up last night and today have been very hard in terms of sticking with this but I haven't caved yet and hopefully won't. Hopefully next week will be better! I'm probably better off just forgetting about it now!

Thanks again for your comments really means alot to me x

So pleased you haven't caved because it would be such a shame. Just concentrate on the next weigh in :)

A friend of mine did LT last year, her first weight loss was 5lb the first week and then 9lbs in the second week. I think it is safe to say if you stick 100% it evens itself out ...

Keep it up :) x

You might find that you've still retained some water from TOTM. I find that my weight loss after my period is not always as good as I would like. I'm sure you will see a difference next week.

I had my totm last week maybe im just heavier the week after totm instead of during ww leader said every1 is different!

I like ur point katie that it evens out so im defo sticking with it only thing is now im considering takin a tiny xmas break!

Thanks guys x

Back