first weigh in today

annes

Just had my first weigh in today. 15 pounds!! Really motivated, though I know it wont be like that next week!Want to lose 5 stone by Easter - that's do-able isn't it ? Anne

wow thats absolutly fantastic, well done,

they say about a stone a month, i'm sure u will reach it, well done again

15LBS!!!!! OMG that is amazing, you must be over the moon:D as for the 5stone by easter i think it all depends on how far off your goal weight you are, the closer to goal you are the slower it comes off!
Not even sure what date easter is but purely guessing about 4 mths from today you lose on avg a stone a month so fingers crossed that should be 4 stone gone?! Good luck anyway and hope you keep us up to speed on your journey xxxxxxx

OMG 15lbs brilliant bet your so buzzing I dint want to put a downer on things on my experience you'll probably have a small loss or maybe same the same if so pleaes please please dont be disheartened keep up the brilliant work xx

WOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Well done!!!

Everyone seems to be having huge losses recently!!!

WOWZA!!! Well done hun thats fantastic- a weightloss like that will definitely keep you motivated through the next week :) As said above they say a stone a month, some can lose a little less or around and some lose more- everyone is different! Its achieveable though :D All the best for nex week :)

Thankyou all for your responses and encouragement, it means such a lot doesn't it ? Great not to be doing this alone, even better that people who don't even know you care enough to comment. Thanks.

Well done on a fantastic week one result. Easter is the first week in April, so you should have about four stone gone by then. The weeks will fly by and you will do very well once you stick with the programme. Lots of luck.

Well done!!! Great start to your 5 stone loss......Just keep motivated and hopefully you will get to your goal.

Around 1st for females, so Easter is around April this year isnt it? It is do-able as you will lose a lot more your first month, as you have proved!

Just keep going and keep saying it is do-able!!!

Well done though, that is some loss!

Brilliant well done - keep up the good work and you will soon be at goal. :D

nice one well done .collect your gold star on the way out:)

Back