first weigh in today!

beckiieboop

Off to the pharmacy later to have my first weigh in, excited but not going to get my hopes up too high in case I haven't lost as much as I'd thought! Stuck to it 100% so far, and its actually getting easier as the days go by, just finding the whole water thing hard cos its so boring! But hey ho, gotta do what you gotta do to get results! :)

Last edited:
Good luck Beckiieboop. I'm having my first weigh in today too. I have been weighing myself at home as it was my inspiration to keep going. Hopefully the Pharmacy scales will reflect the same weight loss.

It is easier after the first few days isn't it? I work weekends and didn't want to draw attention to myself by making shakes up for lunch so opted for the flapjacks. The one I had on Saturday I struggled to finish but on the Sunday, I really enjoyed it. Weird eh?

Look forward to your update.

Me too, I weighed myself a few times in the week but it just kept changing, I'd lose a few pounds then put one back on so I stopped and just waited until today because otherwise I'll end up obsessed with checking my weight haha!
Works been a struggle for me drinking water because I hardly get chance, came out of work yesterday feeling so dehydrated it was untrue, plus with my awkward shifts I don't get a break either :(
How are the flapjacks? I've read mixed reviews on them but considering getting some today so I'm having something different. Good luck with your weigh in too, let us know how you do :)

Good luck ladies with your weigh in today. Don't forget to join the Monday Weigh In Club in the Weekly Weigh In forum.

So afer a week, well 6 days because I've had to come in a day early I've lost 8 pounds! Feeling proud but also a little gutted that it wasn't more because a lot of you guys lost 10/11 pounds in your first week! Just hope I can keep it up :)

Becki. 8 lbs is an excellent loss. Very few members lose 10 11 lbs per week it all depends on your height size and metabolism. You should be very proud of that loss, I only lost 6 in my first week but then I lost 8 in my second week. It will catch up to a steady even pace of around a stone per month and that's for everyone. Well done on such a huge weight loss x

8lbs is fantastic!! Sorry I've not been on for a few days. I lost 10lbs at my weigh in.

I'm really enjoying the peanut flapjacks at the moment with a tea / coffee. When I signed up at the Pharmacy, she let me try a bit of the coconut one and couldn't imagine eating them at all!

How are you finding it this week?

Back