first weigh in tomorrow!!

xXxsonyaxXx

hi all im very new here and i will starting slimming world as off tomorrow when i go for my first weigh in.slightly nervous dont know what to expect never been to anything like this before tried diets at home before never worked,always either lost a bit of weight and put it straight back on.The main reason i want to do this is because of my kids and for myself i hate going out and it always feels like people are looking at you,I know hav a long way to go but here goes the first steps tomorrow morning goodluck to the rest of you

Hi, welcome to the forums. Not sure what other classes are like but ours has new member bit and the consultant sits down and explains the plan whilst the class are being weighed then she takes over newbies and gets them weighed and sets club 10 and any target you wish to put down then we do the image therapy bit of class. Good luck x

hi all im very new here and i will starting slimming world as off tomorrow when i go for my first weigh in.slightly nervous dont know what to expect never been to anything like this before tried diets at home before never worked,always either lost a bit of weight and put it straight back on.The main reason i want to do this is because of my kids and for myself i hate going out and it always feels like people are looking at you,I know hav a long way to go but here goes the first steps tomorrow morning goodluck to the rest of you

Welcome to Minimins Sonya :D

Enjoy your first meeting tommorow and the beginning of your journey to the new you :D

Isis xx :)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your WI. X

Hi and welcome

Tomorow is the start of a new you - you have bags of motivation my children really motivate me!! Well done on taking the plunge, I am sure that you will find that the people in your group are just friends that you have not met yet.

well here goes went to the first weight in felt very daunting but was great spoke too a few people thought it was going to be horrible but infact it wasnt cuz we are all there for the same reason i guess to lose weight and improve out lifestyle bit confused though so much information to take in but i will have lots of bed time readin to do i guess i get the meals the plans and syns only thing i wasnt sure what kind of things to have for breakfast what kind of cereals are bst too have without them tasting like cardboard thanx everyone

Hi Sonya and well done for taking the first step and joining SW.
If you have a look at the SW food diaries on here..there is a tab for it, you will see some suggestions for breakfasts.
I tend to have things like 2 weetabix, porridge, bacon and eggs on toast etc (my food diary is above too).

Good luck.
I would suggest keeping a food diary too, that way then if you are stuck or struggling we can have a look and help you out.

Good luck!

Kerry-Ann

Hi Sonya good luck on your weight loss journey. You will get lots of support and motivation on the site:)

nettie xx

Well done for going Sonya! That's the worst over with! Now try to relax, and don't forget, no one speaks a foreign language fluently after the first lesson! Come on here and ask questions, we've all done it, and the support is second to none. Welcome aboard, you'll never regret starting!

Back