First weigh in tomorrow!!

Good luck, Ive been doing EE all week, but kind of messed it up by accident, I was aiming for 4lbs this week but now will be happy with any loss, 7lbs is quite a high target to maintain, and believe me 2lbs will be great, it all adds up, good luck xx

Mistyme is right, don't set your sights too high, would you be disappointed if you 'only' lost 6lbs? I get what you mean though, 7lbs would be a fantastic result! The most I have ever lost in one week is 5lbs. Best of luck with your WI - do you feel any different in yourself? I don't really understand a great deal about Extra Easy, from what a lot of people have said on here it is quite complicated if you are a newbie, so maybe you should just stick to red or green days next week, and maybe work in one EE day a week just until you get fully fluent with it?

Thanks Guys,

I have to say I do find it a bit complicated and have struggled nearer the end of the WI week, I will see what happens tomorrow and talk to my consultant, if I find its too differcult I may well change, however my consultant said I should really stick to one rather than swopping and changing, not sure if thats correct.

Can you change from week to week, one of my friends said to maybe do red days during the week and then EE at weekends as it would be easier to follow if I was going out and about with family, not sure at the mo, still getting my head round it all. x x

Hello Phoenix, you're not too far from me :)

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I guess different consultants give out different advice. Hopefully when you go back tomorrow she will be able to answer any questions you have on the plan. I think even if you have a good loss maybe it would be an idea to check that you're doing everything right if you feel confused with the plan.

One of the group members asked the very same question about mixing extra easy days with red and green and my consultant said it was fine. I mix red and green days but haven't tried extra easy yet just because red and green seem to suit me fine.

Good luck with your weight loss tomorrow :D

I only lost a pound so was very disappointed at the time, I thought this would be THE WEEK, but still on the ladder, was gonna jump off it earlier, I had a bit of time to think and I am gonna cling on to it like grim death! Onwards and upwards!

Back