First weigh in tomorrow!!!

Its my first weigh in tomorrow and I know I've lost weight as one of my skirts is sitting lower on my hips (yippee!!!!).

Haven't felt deprived this week at all, in fact am surprised how ok with it all I have been. Don't expect it to be plain sailing all the way but week 1 has felt a success.

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Well done you!! I weigh in on Mondays too but wish I was as confident as you!!! Really, well done and the best of luck and wish me some too!!!

Scouzer. X

good luck for tomorrow hun.. ive just started slimming world and i weigh in on thursdays.! let us know how u get on.. this week ive eaten so many eggs and bacon ive got to laugh. if i lose weight then hey this plan is good.! lushx

good luck 4morrow be sure and post to let us know. x

Good luck for tomorrow!

How did you get on Hun???

Its my first weigh in on wednesday, i cant honestly believe this plan works it so simple its hardly like a diet at all! Did anyone else feel like it shouldnt work and yet has had a great loss with the plan?

Hi Suse, I was sceptical at first but it really does work. I found that if I stick to the plan, I don't over eat because I am filling up on free foods such as veg etc..... I also found I snacked less. The syn system helps us have our naughty foods so it doesn't actually feel like we're depriving ourselves on anything and I find it teaches me to limit myself and not over do it.

I hope this helps x

Back