First weigh in tomorrow

starsapart

Hi everyone :wave_cry:

It's my first weigh in since joining tomorrow and I am really nervous!

I don't feel like I have lost weight at all... I've felt so constantly full and I've eaten a lot of food. I've been over my syns a couple of days this week, but have been under other days and I am not having any syns today so I really hope I've lost something :(

Does anyone else feel like this before weigh in? I'm so used to feeling hungry on diets I don't feel like I could possibly have lost anything because I'm not starving and deprived!

Wish me luck.

Good luck with your weigh in,

I am not in a group but still have the same ups and downs and worries. My weigh in is Wednesday morning but was so tempted to step on scales this morning but stopped myself.

As for thinking youve not lost weight because you havn't been hungry thats the nature of Slimming World and thats how you are supposed to feel.

Good luck come back on here and let us know how you get on.

Dont fret Hun, we have all felt like this at some stage, especially at the beginning when we question the quantity of food that we can eat in order to loose weight.
Just go and see what the scales say, you will be surprised!

xx

I've been going to Slimmimg world for 15 weeks now, this week I said to hubby that felt like I'd stayed the same this week and also felt nervous. When I stepped on the scales I'd lost 4.5lbs!!! So...hold your head high, step on them and smile!!!

Look forward to seeing how you did :)

Each week except for one, I felt I had gained weight, not sure why and in fact I have only gained once 1/2lb while on holiday. My weigh in is tonight and even though i have been good I still feel I have gained.

fantastic!!!!
well done and keep it up xxx

Thank you everyone!

It's amazing how Slimming World is so different from other diets! I always saw it as not quite as good as Weight Watchers and thought it wouldn't work but it actually teaches you healthier eating habits rather than just eating less to lose weight!

Love it :D really hope to go on and have great success like the rest of you have!! Exciting :)

Hey everyone,

Im joining Slimming World tomorrow and I am really excited about it. At first I was a bit wary of it because of past failures with slimming clubs but having read so many peoples opinions on Slimming World and how it works it definitely sounds promising. I honestly cant imagine feeling full on a diet but everyone ive spoke to about slimming world has said the same, they never feel hungry... :) That was my downfall on previous diets, feeling tired and weak from hunger! Im dreading getting on them scales but it will all be worth it in a few months time...Hopefully :D

Hey everyone,

Im joining Slimming World tomorrow and I am really excited about it. At first I was a bit wary of it because of past failures with slimming clubs but having read so many peoples opinions on Slimming World and how it works it definitely sounds promising. I honestly cant imagine feeling full on a diet but everyone ive spoke to about slimming world has said the same, they never feel hungry... :) That was my downfall on previous diets, feeling tired and weak from hunger! Im dreading getting on them scales but it will all be worth it in a few months time...Hopefully :D

roll on tomorrow sis! hopefully in 3 months time we'll be 4-5 stone lighter between us eh!! think i might put bricks in my pockets so ill have a massive loss next week haha! ;)

Back