First weigh in tomorrow!

PJC

I started on the lipotrim programme on Monday 15th November. I have over 5 stone to lose and hope to lose at least 2 of those by Xmas.

First week almost complete. Find it hard to be around foods but even harder to cook for my family without being able to sit down to eat with them.

Hopefully my first weigh in tomorrow will provide me with sufficient inspiration and motivation to carry on!!

Well done to everyone else on here as having done this for one week I truly admire anyone who is brave anough to give this a go - let alone stick to it!

well done u to ur first week i started today and luckily dont have anyone to cook for but doesnt help living opposite a bakery lol

LOL - I can see how that would be tempting.

My husband cooked his own tea this evening - steak, wedges and onion rings and then he came and sat with me in the lounge to eat them.

Kind of defeated the object really of what he was trying to do.....

More importantly though I resisted the temptation to take one and I can begin week two knowing i was 100% good what-ever the results may be.

Good luck for tomorrow PJC.. You will be really pleased with your results, i am sure...

Make sure you come back and let us know the outcome x x x

Well done on completely the 1st week-that really is the hardest part over with hun x x

I hope so!

Thanks for your support. It is really appreciated.

SlimmerSu you certainly are - your progress is amazing.

I will log in tomorrow and give you an update.

:happy096:Well done on your first week.. and good luck for tomorrow xox

Back