First weigh in tonight - MEGA SCARED

chloecat

Joined SW last thursday, first weigh in tonight.

Am really nervous. Apart from one day when I had 22 syns (saturday night booze ;) ) I have stuck to the plan. Most days my syns have only been 4-5 and I've filled up on lots of free food, plus fruit and mullerlite yoghurts.

The main reason I'm so scared is that I haven't weighed myself once the whole week. And this is from a serial dieter who normally weighs herself daily!! So I genuinely have no idea what to expect. Feel so nervous that I could have gained and literally have no clue.

Am hoping so badly for a decent result. I've tried really hard so will feel very knocked down if it hasn't worked. This is the first time I've ever joined a slimming club, and it has really inspired me with enthusiasm and determination. I don't want to lose that.

Cross fingers for me :wave_cry:

Good luck Chloecat, it sounds like you'll do really well! Let us know how you get on.

You will be fine, you will have lost. Even though you did go a bit over that day you will have caught up by keeping your syns low on the other days.

Come back later and tell us - I think we all get worried on weigh in day :)

Eating loads of superfree is good, not eating enough syns is not quite so good, although it takes time to realise that :confused:
Not weighing yourself, I understand, I haven't used mine since my start date.... but I know when I ought to put on.
If you've stuck to the plan, you'll see a loss. Good luck

Good luck with weigh in, in my 1st week I stuck to the plan religiously and I put on 2 which really disheartened me and I felt like giving up but I stuck to it the next week thinking that it may of taken my body a while to adjust and hoping for a massive weight loss in my 2nd week to compensate for the gain in my 1st.. Much to my disappointment I only lost 1.5 in the 2nd week and was on the verge of tears!! I was determined that I was going to keep on with it and every week so far from that point I have lost and am 2.5lbs off of my stone and a half award in 9 weeks!! So I'm sure you will have lost, but if like me u have a gain, don't let it put u off, the plan works and some weeks things will happen that we just won't understand!! Good luck again and be sure to let us know how you get on!! :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All the very best hun. You will be fine.
x

5.5lb's lost!!!!

Really, really pleased. So great to see a good loss. I must admit that I would have been disappointed if it had only been a pound, being week 1 you expect it to be slightly more significant. Has given me a major boost and my determination feels really strong. Sincerely hope to be clutching a half stone award next week!!! :bliss:

Well done that's a fantastic loss!! Half a stone award for sure next week!!! :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WTG girl!!! Bet you're wondering now why you were worried. STick with it and you'll see the weight drop off.

Well done Chloecat - fantastic loss!

Back