Extra Easy First weigh in tonight!!!!

jo1967

I am soooooooooooo nervous. I feel as if I haven't lost any weight. I have eaten healthier than before but the amount of free food has freaked me out. I am finding it hard to trust the programme. I really wish I knew. My scales are rubbish so I can't tell if I have lost or gained any! Anyway, fingers crossed that I won't be gutted tonight! Lol.

Hope it goes well for you - I've had weeks where I didn't feel I'd lost anything where I'd done well - and the one week where I felt like I must have lost as my trousers felt looser was the week I stayed the same

Good luck for WI, I'm sure you'll have lost something the plan works if you stick to it. X

Its a long slow journey a marathon not a sprint....ignore people with huge,losses week by week...we are all different...doesn't matter how much or,how,little how fast or slow,as long as you get there..and get fit and healthy...good luck for the weigh in and the longer journey

It's my first weigh tonight as well, since I've rejoined. :D I am kind of excited, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as I did have a couple of days where I went over a little.

Good luck with your weigh in. :)

Good luck! I had my first weigh in last week and I've got my second tomorrow. Let us know how you get on :)

Thanks people!! I lost 2lb so I am relatively happy with that! If I keep doing it that way each week I will be happy! I also won the raffle!! Yay!!

ingredients to make a meal! Four herbs, Fry Light, onions, eggs, garlic, potatoes, peppers. Spinach. I have the recipe too but cant remember off hand what it is....!! It was the leaders first night! She was fab!!

Well done, x

Well done! I won the raffle on my first ever night joining - I felt like a fraudster but my consultant was chuffed for me! x

aw that's lovely. At my group you don't get anything just fridge magnet and award. Even for SOTW the basket is always empty I used to bring in a piece of fruit but no one else bothers so I gave up!

Thanks for all the replies! You are all doing so well! I am thinking I can do this, 2lb at a time!! (or more!!)

I am soooooooooooo nervous. I feel as if I haven't lost any weight. I have eaten healthier than before but the amount of free food has freaked me out. I am finding it hard to trust the programme. I really wish I knew. My scales are rubbish so I can't tell if I have lost or gained any! Anyway, fingers crossed that I won't be gutted tonight! Lol.

Are you sticking to any plan in particular or just trying the lot? X

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

I am doing the Extra Easy SW at the moment. Sticking to the one to see how it works for me. :)

Back