First Weigh In....

hey tonix thank you :)
i'm slowly but surely getting there, and really getting excited about the wedding now and the dress!!!
how are you getting on? xxx

hey tonix thank you :)
i'm slowly but surely getting there, and really getting excited about the wedding now and the dress!!!
how are you getting on? xxx

This is my first week, the scales are away. All I can do is stick to my 1000 calories and keep exercising and keep fingers X'd.

you will do great, keep goin!!! let us know how u get on :) xx

Hey Sammy!!!

Your dream dress is the same as mine! Maggie Sottero destinations? It's lush! I found another one shouldered one on the maggie sotterro site, as well as a cheaper one that is similar (the stars range by julien Mcdonald) at debenhams.

SO much to do! Congratulations BTW.:)

hey there!!! thanks!! i know tell me about it i have dieting and wedding planning coming out of my ears! LOL
but loving it though and i becoming more and more excited as the weight comes off :)
i just love that dress and i am now also in love with Maggie Sotteros Desirae, have u seen that one?? s one shouldered one like the other but much more glamorous! LOVE IT

congrats to you too!!! when u getting married?? good luck with ur weight loss! xxx

I am such a happy girl today! :D

whilst in my friends house today (i always use her scales) i thought i might as well weigh myself again (i had on monday) to see if there was any change, not really expecting one, and i only had 1 pound to go until my next target and....

I HAD LOST 2 POUNDS! :):eek:
so i have now lost 3 stone 1 lb altogether, and i am sooooo happy, i really feel proud of myself today, so now i have just under 2 stone to go, i'm more than half way!

WOOHOO, going to have a G&T tonight with my best mate to celebrate! xxxxxxxxx

Fantastic, that must've been so motivating for you :)

Only 25 pounds until you fit into that dress my dear!

I know i am sooooo excited, the dress i can get on now, but i am sort of heaving over it a little lol but its corseted, so once that 25lbs are off, it will be pulled in tight and away we go!!!

YAY thanks for your comment, i am in such a good mood today! haha! xxxx

Well Done Sammy, you'll definately be at your goal for your wedding at the rate your going and you'll be a gorgeous bride!!

Have a great weekend..x

thank you so much! you too! :) xxx

I had a look at the image on google, it's beautiful, really simple but intricate if that makes sense!?!

We're looking at October 2010, unable to book the church as the Vicar had swine flu when we were supposed to go to our 'pre marraige guidance'. Poor sod. We've got to go back in feb, so we'll be able to pin down the dates.

Well, congratulations and good luk on your final two stone!! :)

thank you!!! I am sure it will take some time as the last part of the weight loss always takes the longest i have heard so fingers crossed!!!

good luck to you too and keep me posted! have you found a dress yet? xxx

Back