First Weigh In

Hello there everyone,
Well am I pleased, definitely !!!First weigh in and have lost 10lbs.:) Think the poorly weekend helped things along but it's off!!!
Back to work tomorrow,harder there, we sell, nuts, dried fruit, seeds,and confectionary AAAHHH. I'm hoping this week will be easier than last . Thank you Marilyn for your reply, I'm 5'9' and last week weighed 15 stone today just over the 14. I wear size 18 clothes, sometimes 20 on top and need to get 2/3 stone off. I've done them all, ww, slimmers world.,rosemary conley, high fibre you name it. and the cambridge diet years ago. My plan (if you like) is to try in a month to lose a stone (?) we are going away for a long weekend then, and I was thinking that when I come back I might go over the the cambridge, simply seems more flexible. I am finding this very hard going.
Thats all for now going to make a shake up for my evening dinner
Anne-marie

very well done to you x

A HUGE well done to you! What an awesome loss :D

Thank you all for the replies. Feeling ok 'ish', but at the stage now I've got to just get on with it !
Yes very pleased with my weight lose and its making me keep focused. Back to work this morning, it was alright, and I didn't want to pick (much!) I work in a shop that sells nuts, dried fruit, seeds and confectionary. Which is one reason I've put on 1 1/2stone since christmas.
This holiday weekend with our children and grandchildren coming down and there will be lots of proper food around so I will have to watch it .
Be interesting to see how we all cope with it.
Anne-marie

Delighted to hear about your weight loss. That really is amazing. To help things along, why not have half a chicken soup in the evening in a pint of water. Then a little later have half a sweet LT in another pint. I find this helps me through the evening.

For variety, you can make the vanilla with real coffee, and a little drop of orange extract from "Supercook" transforms the choc LT to the next best thing to a chocolate orange.

Whisk them well and add ice to the cold shakes and I add Lo-salt and white or black pepper to the soup, sometimes some Tabasco.

This is what has kept me on it for these past 3 months. Take it one day at a time and the another week will go by and you will be even slimmer.

Hope you continue to feel fitter and we await good news for your next weigh in.

My weigh in will be on the 29th and then I'm refeeding for my hols.

Good Luck to all
Marylyn xxx

Hello there everyone,
Well am I pleased, definitely !!!First weigh in and have lost 10lbs.:) Think the poorly weekend helped things along but it's off!!!
Back to work tomorrow,harder there, we sell, nuts, dried fruit, seeds,and confectionary AAAHHH. I'm hoping this week will be easier than last . Thank you Marilyn for your reply, I'm 5'9' and last week weighed 15 stone today just over the 14. I wear size 18 clothes, sometimes 20 on top and need to get 2/3 stone off. I've done them all, ww, slimmers world.,rosemary conley, high fibre you name it. and the cambridge diet years ago. My plan (if you like) is to try in a month to lose a stone (?) we are going away for a long weekend then, and I was thinking that when I come back I might go over the the cambridge, simply seems more flexible. I am finding this very hard going.
Thats all for now going to make a shake up for my evening dinner
Anne-marie

Hi Anne-marie,

Congrats' on a wonderful weight loss 10lbs. is brill and well done. It is a great incentive to keep going.:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Back