First weigh-in

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by size102b, 8 March 2010 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

I lost 6 lbs for my first weigh-in fingers crossed next weeks great too :Dxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Congrats! That's a fab loss! Bet you're thrilled! I could do with a loss like that for a week, think I would probably have to go nil by mouth tho, don't think I've ever shifted more than 3 in one go lol x good luck for next week!! x

4. vicki_ww

vicki_ww Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.93%)
    Diet:
    WW
    6 whoop whoops for you me-lady

5. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi Thanks alot.......It is very unusual for me to lose that much even on week one?I did Cambridge d once and week one was only 7lbs,Im just waiting on week 2 as it will show my usual 1/2 to 1 lbs :( I lose slowly ......I hope we both have a really good next weigh-in :)xx

Ahhh thanx Im your sheep Im going to try and follow you :eek: lol xx

6. vicki_ww

vicki_ww Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.93%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Baaaa baaaa

ooooo i did cambridge and lipotrim aswell , lost 5 stone and put 2 back on! WW is seeming to be very rewarding and enjoyable to follow.

7. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done, 6lb is an amazing first loss:cool:

8. size102b

size102b Banned

lol Ive done em all sadly and was the heaviest ever BUt I didnt do Lipotrim :eek:
    At leaset it was just 2 stone I put on 3 stone more than when I started CD in 2005 :confused: I cant do VLCD anymore its too hard....Yes I am enjoying WW this time early days but dont feel so hungry like I did last time xx

Thanks Berryred I was surprised and very pleased Im praying I lose every week xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.