First weigh in..................................

:thankyou: Yes I was slimmer of the week.......got a packet of shrimp flavour noodles in my bundle that went out of date in January:sign0137: lol

:break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet: :sign0163: Praise Please ...................lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw

WELL DONE CARLY! :p Keep up the good work your doing great. I loved SW when I did it but I over-ate carbs and managed to mess up by putting loads of cheese on top of everything I ate...oopsie! Enjoyable diet though :)

I'm a Carly (Carley) too btw :D

CONGRATS!! x

well done carly - u must be so pleased -are you doing more green or all green - do you find you are eating, lots of free foods inbetween or does all the carbs keep you full and you are only eating 3 meals? I do more red days BUT love carbs but feel afraid that it doesn't move as quick for me!!

Well done!!:)

Hi thanks funnily enough I follow green and my friend follows red and I seem to lose moe than her each week! We both started off the same size.

I save my sins for my evening off - I couldn't do it without my eve off :cry: lol

Back