First weigh in..................................

carly1309

:sign0144: Getting weighed tomorrow.................Can't wate so see how I've got on. I have followed and eaten really well :innocent0002:

Hi Carly,

Good luck with your first weigh in. It is my first weigh in on Thursday I cant wait to see if I have lost any. Let us know how you get on.

I second that...how did you get on in your first week? I'm on my 6th week of SW and I am trying to change my attitude to it - instead of seeing it as a diet or a means to an end - I'm trying to see it as an eating plan for life. But I'm struggling at the moment, finding I've got the munchies all too often :break_diet: still, most of the time I try and deal with my cravings by eating lots of free foods. I lost 3 lbs this week (woohoo :bliss:) by doing that! love ff x

Hello hello................:bliss: :bliss:

I lost 4 1/2 lbs in my first weeks

Thanks for your messages:grouphugg:

Heres to another good week xxx

Well done carly, thats fantastic I find out tonight if i have lost any, fingers crossed.

Keep up the good work.

Hello hello................:bliss: :bliss:

I lost 4 1/2 lbs in my first weeks

Thanks for your messages:grouphugg:

Heres to another good week xxx

4 1/2lbs. is brill weight loss:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Carly.

Love Mini xxx

Bethany Hi :wavey:

Yes its really easy to follow.I think its scary how much you can actually eat !!! :eat:

I prefer the green I find it easier with pasta, grains and pulses etc

Hope to speak again soon xxx

Carly:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

well done

well done carly babe!! Im starting SW next tuesday so your an inspiration!!

:wavey: VJS you will love it. I have tried many B4 this is my favourite I can't believe how easy it is and how much you can eat.........

Let me know how it goes? :scale: Keep in touch

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee another 4lbs off for me:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:
Were you slimmer of the week?
Well done for continuous loss.

Back