First Weigh In!

Way to go Shaz!!! What a great result.. All your hard work has paid off...

Well done hunni x x x

Just got back from my first weigh in and I lost 12 pounds!!! :D I am so happy I feel like dancing round the room lol That is nearly a stone gone in a week and that is why I love Lipotrim. Can't wait for next week now x x

Hope everyone is ok this morning x x

thats great! my first weigh in is tommorro, hope mine is as good x

Just got back from my first weigh in and I lost 12 pounds!!! :D I am so happy I feel like dancing round the room lol That is nearly a stone gone in a week and that is why I love Lipotrim. Can't wait for next week now x x

Shaz that is absolutely wonderful, what a brilliant start! I am thrilled for you, go and get some bunnies:D

fabby dabby doo

Excellent result Shaz - keep it up hun xx

Oh my word!! That is amazing!! What an amazing loss, i bet you're buzzing!! hehe. Here's to another fabulous week :):):)

Luv Chesca x x x

Thank you all. I have felt so full of energy today after my weigh in, I even came home from work and did an exercise DVD. I have also already had a few comments and had to go down a couple of notches on my belt as my jeans were falling down lol I feel so much better already.

Thank you all for your support. Couldn't have done it without you all x x

Back