Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Kimmy b, 7 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Kimmy b

Kimmy b Full Member

Had my first weigh in last night dead pleased lost 8.5lb didn't think for one min I could loose that much in a week and I've had loads to eat want 3lb next week,know I want get such a bug loss next week but was a great start

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow thats a great weight loss, well done!
    and good luck for your next weigh in :)

4. Kimmy b

Kimmy b Full Member

Thanks I'll let you know think doing ok and went back to gym today so that should help x

5. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi, hope you had a good weekend?! Iv just started back at the gym after 6months off. hoping it will boost my weight loss. or at least tone me up a bit. yes please let me know how you do. x

6. Kimmy b

Kimmy b Full Member

Hi second weigh in and 5.5 lb lighter that's my first stone gone yip hee x x x and I got slimmer of the week :)

7. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats great your doing really well! A stone in two weeks is amazing, bet your dead proud! I maintained this week, a few too many treats. lol. do you think the gym helped? do you have a food diary on here? x

8. Kimmy b

Kimmy b Full Member

No not done a food diary on here have it down mainly lots of super free and speed foods only use maybe 7 syns tops each d

9. Kimmy b

Kimmy b Full Member

Day ( soz pressed send) but I'm so full I don't need to use my syns , don't think the gym made too much diff this week as only been twice befor weigh in.
    I'm sure you'll loose this week , how long you been doing it ? And how much you lost so far ?

10. Kimmy b

Kimmy b Full Member

3lb off this week x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.