First Weigh in!

Myckala

Hey guys, So...first week weigh in and i really didn't know what to expect. Was extremely pleased when she told me i'd lost 10lb! what diet can you say you've lost that much on other than this?? Day 10 now and still 100%. Lets keep it going!

Fantastic start, well done :) x

Thank you

Thanks your losses are AMAZING!!! just hope I have your strength to stick to LT that long. Did you stick to it 100% or slip up at all? I'm really worried, I know as soon as I eat it'll lead to eating more. I basically think I need 100% or nothing! Just wondering how you managed it yourself? x

Myckala said:
Thanks your losses are AMAZING!!! just hope I have your strength to stick to LT that long. Did you stick to it 100% or slip up at all? I'm really worried, I know as soon as I eat it'll lead to eating more. I basically think I need 100% or nothing! Just wondering how you managed it yourself? x

Thanks, yes I was 100% the whole time, it is harder once u start eating again but I've started a diary in the maintenance section and everyone there is great for help and support. I think the reason I stuck to it was that I was just in the right mind frame and the losses each week kept me going, it's the first diet I've ever stuck to in my life!

Good luck u can do it :) x

Thanks, yes I was 100% the whole time, it is harder once u start eating again but I've started a diary in the maintenance section and everyone there is great for help and support. I think the reason I stuck to it was that I was just in the right mind frame and the losses each week kept me going, it's the first diet I've ever stuck to in my life!

Good luck u can do it :) x

Well well done and fingers crossed it'll be the first diet I stick to too (Y) thanks for the support x

great weight loss for your 1st week. use that to keep you going through the tough times x

huge well done :) xx

Well done chic.... I wrote back to u on the other threadxxxx

Well done that is a great loss for your first week x

fabulous start keep it up!!

Great start! Best of luck with week 2!!

Thank you all for the support i'll let you know how I do on Tuesday now, fingers crossed (Y) x

thats a great start well done x

Back