First weigh in!

angi

...and I lost 4 and a half pounds - good but not as much as I was expecting. Still I'm down in the 11s now (11st 13 1/2 to be precise) and have lost a stone in total since my heaviest in March.

Well done Angi trust me wont be long till your goal date x

Well done, don't be disappointed about 4pm, as you don't have that much to lose it will come off in smaller amounts.

How many wks are your goals?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your funny Angi ... Indeed well done!

Forums have been so quite this week .... Think I'll start a thread!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Angi xx

oops sorry Ang...have viewed and blatantly not replied lol!!! Very well done hun and heres to week 2! x

great loss well done :)

Thanks guys, that's spurred me on. I'm hoping to lose 2stone in 2 months, that would make me 10st by 1st Sept (that's my deadline, gives me a week for refeeding in there too).
In some ways finding week 2 as tough as week one, although not as hungry I think I was expecting it to be plain sailing once I'd passed the one week mark, and it's definitely easier but still hard.

thats a do-able goal hun x and if its any consolation, I was still struggling on wk 3 but now plain sailing all the way...stick with it and youll reach that 10st in now time x

Well an update! Weighed myself today on my own scales (was gonna just stick with the chemists' weigh in but temptation got better of me) and on my scales I am 11st 9lbs - so a loss of five more pounds bringing the first week's total to 9lbs!!!!!!

That sounds a bit more like it I was disappointed with 4 and a half pounds.
OK so I weighed myself two days later and was naked and hadn't had any liquids, but hey it's a massive boost psychologically to have lost 9lbs already. In future I will weigh myself on my scales on WI day before going to the chemist's so I know exactly how much I've lost but if my scales are lower than the chemist's they're the one's i'm believing!

Back